MY SCHOOL LIFE


I’m a student of 3 Junior High School Bandung, I more or less 5 months of school here. I came here as 32018, and within a few months I have known several interesting facts about SMAN 3 Bandung. We are the only senior high school implementing the SKS system.
SMAN 3 Bandung have many task and test for the student. What make different is in this school, the test was very hard and the competition between other student was very tight. My class is on the second floor, at X Science 5.  I went to school at 6.15 am, I arrived at school at 6.25 am, because at 6.30am school bell had already rung. From Monday until Wednesday, we received a lessons until 14. 15 p.m. But, on Thursday we received a lessons until 12. 15 p.m and on Friday until 11.45 a.m.  And on Saturday are sport activities for 3 hours .And I followed two extracurricular namely Trilogy and Sped. And whoever who attend school in the 3 Junior High School Bandung  very lucky and very happy. And and that’s my story for my school.

Name: Azuhra Zahra Raintya
Class: X IPA 5

Komentar

Postingan Populer