Last Holiday


Last holiday, I spent too much time at home. I’m just going to the nearest mall or interesting places with my friend in weekdays and with my family in weekend. With my friends I spent my holiday by eat some food, photo studio, and bought stuffs that I need in the nearest mall.

On the first weekend in my holiday, on Saturday I and my family went to my uncle house. There, I learned how to cook with my aunt because she is very good at cooking. Even though, the food got burn because of my mistake.  My sister played with my uncle in the backyard. After my uncle house, I and my family went to Balai Kota. There are some artistic places in Balai kota such as fish fountain,  birds estatue, fitness area, rhinoceros estatue, and many more.

On Sunday, I and my family went to Pascal Food Market. Pascal food market is a big place. There is so many stand that sell a lot of Indonesian and western food such as  batagor, meatballs, pempek Palembang, satai, and many more.  I and my sister ate  a lot in there.

On the second weekend, I went to Trans Studio Bandung with my sister and my friend. Trans Studio is the first amusement park in Bandung. There 21 rides such as Vertigo, Yamaha Coaster, Jelajah, Negeri Raksasa, and many more. We only played a few rides there. But I enjoyed my last holiday.

Komentar

Postingan Populer